L3 Cincinnati Electronics (L3 CE) is completing its fifth decade of spaceflight heritage with renewed dedication to contribute to our nation's success. Our mission statement remains the same: "Continue to design reliable, technologically advanced subsystems for all space consumers."
L3 CE's Space Electronics business unit specializes in the design, manufacture and marketing of high-reliability electronics equipment specially designed and qualified for use on missiles, launch vehicles and spacecraft.
Major contributions to the nation's launch vehicle and spacecraft efforts can be traced back to 1953 and 1961, respectively. More recent innovations include:
- Human Spaceflight and Heavy Lift Vehicle Control Avionics
- International Space Station Cargo & Crew Capsule Docking Radio
- High Data Rate X- and Ku-Band Payload Modulators and Transmitters
- TDRSS-compatible Transmitters and Receivers for launch vehicles and spacecraft
- Tracking, telemetry and command (TT&C) transceivers incorporating advanced digital-signal processing techniques implemented in FPGAs
- Miniaturized digital command receiver for missiles and UAV
- Encryption and decryption capabilities
Transceivers are available in configurations compatible with U.S. Air Force "Space-Ground Link Subsystem/Unified S-Band" (SGLS/USB), NASA's Spacecraft Tracking and Data Relay Satellite System (TDRSS).
Transceivers, transmitters and receivers are available in a wide variety of configurations sufficient to satisfy all your communications needs.